Chocolate cupcakes filled with salted caramel
For 2 people:
- 3.6oz of sugar
- 0.7oz of cream (30% fat)
- 2.6oz of butter
- 1 teaspoon of La Baleine fine sea salt
- 2 large chocolate muffins
- 5.3oz of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of blueberries
1) Heat the sugar in a saucepan and let it caramelize over medium heat.
2) Add the cream and butter.
3) Simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring and season with sea salt. Then let cool about 1 hour.
4) Fill each cupcake half full with the salted caramel.
5) Fill the icing in a pastry bag. Spread icing on muffins and serve with blueberries.