Warm toast wth avocado and cherry tomatoes
Serves 4 - Preparation time : 15 minutes
- 4 slices of chunky brown bread
- 2 ripe avocadoes
- 150 g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- 1 small clove of garlic, peeled and cut in two
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 sprigs of coriander, coarsely chopped
- Lime zest
- Le Saunier de Camargue Fleur de sel
Crush the avocado with a fork, then add a tbsp of lime juice.
Toast the bread in the toaster, the rub with the clove of garlic.
Mix the cherry tomatoes, capers, olive oil, a tsp of lime juice and a bit of lime zest in a bowl.
Spread the toast generously with the avocado mixture. Then add the cherry tomato mixture. Season with Le Saunier de Camargue Fleur de sel and add the chopped herbs.